The Next FX – Registration Now Open!
WHEN? Friday evening through Sunday brunch, September 19-21, 2014
Friday Check-in: begins at 5 PM at the Lodge Office (dinner at 6:30 PM; sessions start at 7:15 PM)
Saturday-Only Check-in: 7:30 to 9 AM at the Lodge Office (breakfast at 8:15 AM; sessions start at 9 AM)
- Keynote Speaker: JD Crowley, pioneer missionary to Cambodia
- Tim Keesee, executive director of FMI
- John H., field director at FMI; directs advocacy efforts in Washington, D.C., on behalf of persecuted Christians; former pastor for 25 years
- Lena and Daniel E., TESOL Professionals
- Allan Sherer, Training National Trainers
- And more…
Who Can Attend?
- Those who are 18 years of age or above and have a heart for missions in restricted-access settings
- Pastors, deacons, missions committee members, and those who are interested in supporting Gospel work in the 10/40 window region
- High school seniors who are under 18 but serious about missions, if they are accompanied by a parent or youth sponsor who is also a paid attendee
- Married couples are welcome, but we are unable to accommodate children.
- This covers the cost of the entire weekend, including meals, lodging, and conference materials for each attendee from Friday dinner through Sunday brunch.
- The Saturday-only cost covers 3 meals and conference materials (no lodging).
- Those on special diets must bring their own necessary supplements that can be prepared in a microwave.
- Conference costs are due upon registration and are non-refundable. Space is limited; registration will be closed when full, and those interested will be placed on a waiting list.
- Registration fees can be paid via PayPal (please designate “FX-EAST” in the Notes field) or by mailing a check to our offices (Please make all checks out to Frontline Missions International and mail to the following address: The Frontline Experience, PO Box 829, Taylors, SC 29687).
- Accommodations are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis after the completed registration form and total payment are received in our office.
- If the requested accommodation is full, we will contact you to confirm available lodging options.
- Duplex: $99 per person (willing to share with up to 4 others; please bring your own linens)
- Inn/Lodge: $109 per person (willing to share with up to 4 others; linens provided)
- Inn/Lodge: $149 per person (private accomodations; linens provided)
- Saturday Only: $60 each
- Duplex: $99 per person ($198 total; please bring your own linens)
- Inn/Lodge: $109 per person ($218 total; linens provided)
- Saturday Only: $60 each ($120 total)
Directions: The Wilds Christian Camp and Conference Center, 1000 Wilds Ridge Road Rd., Brevard, NC 28712
(Note: Most online maps and/or GPS systems do not give accurate directions. Visit www.wilds.org or call 828.884.7811 for specific instructions if needed.)
FEEDBACK FROM PAST FX PARTICIPANTS:
“The conference far exceeded my expectations, and God did a good work of conviction and of thought provoking in my mind and heart. I came back Sunday morning and let our church people know all about it as I rehearsed what I learned and what happened. My only regret is that more from my church weren’t there.” ~Pastor Brad
“Just wanted to thank you all for a great conference. I was encouraged and challenged in many ways.” ~Andrew
“The FX conference was fabulous for me and our church missions committee. The entire way home we reviewed what was presented and how this could be implemented in our missions program. All the speakers communicated with emotion their fields of interest and all of us commented on the attitude of humility that pervaded their presentations.” ~Pastor Don
“I appreciated the honesty from different speakers about the hardships ahead. I was sobered by my inadequacy but came away more confident in God’s ability to accomplish what He has promised.” ~Jessica
CONTACT USThe Frontline Experience PO Box 829 Taylors, SC 29687 (864) 451-5550 email@example.com
FRONTLINE MISSIONS INTERNATIONAL
The FX program is a ministry of Frontline Missions International (FMI). For over 20 years FMI has worked among people in areas of war, persecution, and poverty, primarily in restricted-access countries, seeking to strengthen the Church, give voice to persecuted Christians, and preach and publish the Good News (www.frontlinemissions.info). Note: All registrations will be reviewed by the FX office. Due to the nature of the program, the FX office reserves the right to cancel a registration and refund the payment.