FX Is On the Road And Headed Your Way!
Save the Date: FX-EAST 2014
When? Friday evening through Sunday brunch, September 19-21, 2014 (Registration will open on or before July 1, 2014.)
Where? The Wilds Christian Camp and Conference Center, 1000 Wilds Ridge Road Rd., Brevard, NC 28712
- Cross-cultural training taught by individuals with extensive training and years of field experience
- Christ-centered, Gospel-saturated approach to developing opportunities for witness in restricted-access fields
- Your FX instructors have developed their expertise through both formal training and real-world ministry experience. Thus, you will not only learn valuable principles, but you will also learn how to practically apply those principles in actual ministry settings.
- Experienced pioneer missionaries, authors, educators, and advocates with specialties in areas such as culture, linguistics, and cross-cultural engagement.
- Training on topics such as cultural engagement, contextualization, globalism, pioneering strategies, geo-politics and the Gospel, theology of persecution, missions paradigm in the 21st century, current trends, safety and security, . . . and more
- The agenda includes both general sessions as well as several breakout sessions. Below is a sample agenda of what the latest FX conference looked like. A detailed agenda for FX-EAST 2014 will be posted on or around July 1, 2014.
Who Can Attend? The FX program is designed to equip spiritually mature, ministry focused individuals with the skills needed to serve Christ in places where there is open and systemic hostility to the Gospel. If you are 18 years of age or above and have a heart for this type of work, we encourage you to apply. We also encourage pastors, deacons, missions committee members, and those who are interested in supporting missionaries to restricted-access countries to attend. Married couples are welcome, but we are unable to accommodate children. High school juniors and seniors who are under 18 but serious about missions are also encouraged to attend if they are accompanied by a parent or youth sponsor who is also a paid attendee.
FEEDBACK FROM PAST FX PARTICIPANTS:
“The conference far exceeded my expectations, and God did a good work of conviction and of thought provoking in my mind and heart. I came back Sunday morning and let our church people know all about it as I rehearsed what I learned and what happened. My only regret is that more from my church weren’t there.” ~Pastor Brad
“Just wanted to thank you all for a great conference. I was encouraged and challenged in many ways.” ~Andrew
“The FX conference was fabulous for me and our church missions committee. The entire way home we reviewed what was presented and how this could be implemented in our missions program. All the speakers communicated with emotion their fields of interest and all of us commented on the attitude of humility that pervaded their presentations.” ~Pastor Don
“I appreciated the honesty from different speakers about the hardships ahead. I was sobered by my inadequacy but came away more confident in God’s ability to accomplish what He has promised.” ~Jessica
CONTACT USThe Frontline Experience PO Box 829 Taylors, SC 29687 (864) 451-5550 email@example.com
FRONTLINE MISSIONS INTERNATIONAL
The FX program is a ministry of Frontline Missions International (FMI). For over 20 years FMI has worked among people in areas of war, persecution, and poverty, primarily in restricted-access countries, seeking to strengthen the Church, give voice to persecuted Christians, and preach and publish the Good News (www.frontlinemissions.info). Note: All registrations will be reviewed by the FX office. Due to the nature of the program, the FX office reserves the right to cancel a registration and refund the payment.