FX-2013 Is On the Road And Headed Your Way!
This generation of believers is following Christ, making Him known, and accepting the risks of taking the Gospel to even the hardest places. Is God leading you to serve in some of the “world’s difficult places”? Not sure where to begin? The Frontline Experience is designed to help equip you for this pursuit.
In 2013, Frontline Missions International will be hosting three FX conferences in three different cities along the East Coast! Choose either a one-day conference in Virginia Beach or New York City or an extended two-day conference in Brevard, NC.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
The FX program is designed to equip spiritually mature, ministry focused individuals with the skills needed to minister in places where there is open and systematic hostility to the Gospel. If you are 18 years of age or above and feel God’s leading into this type of work, we encourage you to apply. Married couples are welcome, but we are unable to accommodate children.
- Cross-cultural training taught by individuals with extensive training and years of field experience
- Christ-centered, Gospel-saturated approach to developing opportunities for witness in restricted-access fields
- Each of your FX instructors has developed his or her expertise through both formal training and real-world ministry experience. Thus, you will not only learn valuable principles, but you will also learn how to practically apply those principles in actual ministry settings.
- Experienced pioneer missionaries, authors, educators, and advocates with specialties in areas such as culture, linguistics, and cross-cultural engagement.
- Training on topics such as cultural engagement, Muslim evangelism, contextualization, globalism, pioneering strategies, geo-politics and the Gospel, theology of persecution, missions paradigm in the 21st century . . . and more
FX-VB (Frontline Experience: Virginia Beach)
When: Saturday, June 15, 2013, from 9 AM to 5 PM (check-in begins at 8 AM)
Where: Colonial Baptist Church and Virginia Beach Theological Seminary2221 Centerville Turnpike Virginia Beach, VA 23464
DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THE AGENDA FOR FX-VB 2013:
- Dr. Tim Keesee, executive director of Frontline Missions International
- Dr. Jim Bennett, director of strategic development and field representative for South Asia and Turkey at Frontline Missions International and adjunct professor at Northland International University
- John Hutcheson, director of advocacy and field representative for Russia and Central Asia at Frontline Missions International; lobbyist for Christian persecution and education in Washington, D.C.; former pastor for 25 years
- Mark, field director for Far East at Frontline Missions International; missionary and educator in Asia
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete the online FX application and submit the registration fee either through FMI’s PayPal donation portal or by personal check.. Processing your application typically takes 5-7 business days.
Cost for FX-VB 2013:
Early Bird Registration: $35 (Applications received on or before June 1, 2013)
Registration Fee: $45 (Applications received between June 2, 2013 and June 15, 2013)
- Registration fees must be paid prior to the opening session of FX-VB. Early Bird Registration fees are due on or before June 1, 2013.
- Cancellations after June 1, 2013, are non-refundable.
- Registration fees can be paid via PayPal (please designate “FX-VB” in the Notes field) or by mailing a check to our offices.
Please make all checks out to Frontline Missions International and send to the following address:The Frontline Experience PO Box 829 Taylors, SC 29687
What’s Included in the Cost?
FX-VB Registration Fees cover the costs of the conference, including a FX notebook with notes from all of the sessions and additional resources, a copy of one of the Dispatches from the Front DVDs, as well as coffee and snacks during the breaks. Participants are responsible to provide their own meals and lodging for the event.
All applications will be reviewed by the FX office. You are encouraged to apply as early as possible as space is limited to 100 participants. If you register for the FX program after all available spaces are filled, you may be placed on a waiting list in case of cancellations. Please note that not all applicants can be accommodated due to the nature of the program. The FX office reserves the right to deny an application and refund the registration fee.
- The Founders Inn and Spa
- 5641 Indian River Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23464, 1.757.366.5700 or online
- Rates: use the rate code “FMI” to receive the discounted nightly rates for Colonial Queen or Two Queen Rooms below: Thursday, June 13: $105 per night + tax; Friday-Saturday, June 14- 15: $115 per night + tax (no booking deadline to get these rates)
- Hyatt Place Chesapeake/Greenbrier
- 709 Eden Way North, Chesapeake, VA 23320, 1.757.312.0020 or online.
- Two different options: Rate is based on availability at time of booking – so book your rooms ASAP. All reservations must be guaranteed with an acceptable form of payment. To cancel a reservation please do so by 3pm EST 24 Hours Prior to Arrival. Check-in time is 3pm. Guests may be checked-in earlier depending on occupancy levels and availability of ready rooms. Check out time is noon.
- Special Nightly Rate of $109 + tax for 1 King or $119 + tax for 2 Queens (using the special code: “G-FRNT“ in the box labeled group/corporate #; or by referencing “Frontline Missions International room block rate”; rate available only if booked before May 13, 2013)
- Special Nightly Rate of $86 + tax (using special code “30857” online in the box labeled group/corporate #; or by referencing the ”Chesapeake Churches Rate” on the phone; may not be available for any or all nights, as this is a general region rate)
FUTURE FX-2013 EVENTS: MORE DETAILS AVAILABLE SOON!
FX-TW (Frontline Experience: The Wilds)
When: Friday, September 27, 2013, at 5PM thru Saturday, September 28, 2013, at 7PM
Where: The Fremont Center at The Wilds Christian Camp and Conference Center1000 Wilds Ridge Road Brevard, NC 28712
More Details about Extended Conference and FX-TW Costs Available Soon.
Applications will open on July 1, 2013.
FX-NYC (Frontline Experience: New York City)
When: Saturday, November 9, 2013, from 9 AM to 5 PM
Where: The First Baptist Church in the City of New York265 West 79th Street (corner of 79th and Broadway, just steps away from the 1 train 79th Street station) New York, NY 10024
Agenda for this event is similar to FX-VB. More Details about FX-NYC Available Soon.
Applications will open on September 1, 2013.
The Frontline Experience
PO Box 829
Taylors, SC 29687
FRONTLINE MISSIONS INTERNATIONAL
The FX program is a ministry of Frontline Missions International (FMI). For over 20 years FMI has worked among people in areas of war, persecution, and poverty, primarily in restricted-access countries, seeking to strengthen the Church, give voice to persecuted Christians, and preach and publish the Good News. (www.frontlinemissions.info).