2013 Pastors’ Conferences: “Advancing the Gospel in the World’s Difficult Places”
April 12th, 2013 by Frontline Missions
2013 PASTORS’ CONFERENCE: VIRGINIA BEACH, VIRGINIA
- When: Friday, June 14, 2013, from 9 AM to 3:30 PM
- Where: Colonial Baptist Church, 2221 Centerville Turnpike, Virginia Beach, VA 23464
- Download or Print the Invitation with Agenda:
- Registration: There is no charge for this conference, however we ask that you register to let us know of your plans to attend. You can do so by using the link in the above Agenda or by clicking the “Sign Up” button below. Attendees are responsible for their own meals and lodging. Coffee and snacks will be provided during the break.
- Recommended Hotels:
- The Founders Inn and Spa
- 5641 Indian River Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23464, 1.757.366.5700 or online
- Rates: use the rate code “FMI” to receive the discounted nightly rates for Colonial Queen or Two Queen Rooms below: Thursday, June 13: $105 per night + tax; Friday-Saturday, June 14- 15: $115 per night + tax (no booking deadline to get these rates)
- Hyatt Place Chesapeake/Greenbrier
- 709 Eden Way North, Chesapeake, VA 23320, 1.757.312.0020 or online.
- Two different options: Rate is based on availability at time of booking – so book your rooms ASAP. All reservations must be guaranteed with an acceptable form of payment. To cancel a reservation please do so by 3pm EST 24 Hours Prior to Arrival. Check-in time is 3pm. Guests may be checked-in earlier depending on occupancy levels and availability of ready rooms. Check out time is noon.
- Special Nightly Rate of $109 + tax for 1 King or $119 + tax for 2 Queens (using the special code: “G-FRNT“ in the box labeled group/corporate #; or by referencing “Frontline Missions International room block rate”; rate available only if booked before May 13, 2013)
- Special Nightly Rate of $86 + tax (using special code “30857” online in the box labeled group/corporate #; or by referencing the ”Chesapeake Churches Rate” on the phone; may not be available for any or all nights, as this is a general region rate)
- The Founders Inn and Spa
OTHER EVENTS HOSTED BY FRONTLINE IN 2013:
In 2013, Frontline Missions International will be hosting three Frontline Experience (FX) conferences in three different cities along the East Coast! Choose either a one-day conference in Virginia Beach or New York City or an extended two-day conference in Brevard, NC.
- FX-VB (Frontline Experience: Virginia Beach)
- When: Saturday, June 15, 2013, from 9 AM to 5 PM (check-in begins at 8 AM)
- Where: Colonial Baptist Church and Virginia Beach Theological Seminary, 2221 Centerville Turnpike, Virginia Beach, VA 23464
- More Details about Applying and Registration Fees at www.FrontlineExperience.org.
- Applications for this event are now open!
- FX-TW (Frontline Experience: The Wilds)
- When: Friday and Saturday, September 27-28, 2013
- Where: The Fremont Center at The Wilds Christian Camp and Conference Center, 1000 Wilds Ridge Road, Brevard, NC 28712
- More Details about Extended Conference and FX-TW Costs Available Soon (Breakout Sessions will include a special “Pastors’ Track” at this event)
- Applications will open on July 1, 2013.
- FX-NYC (Frontline Experience: New York City)
- When: Friday and Saturday, November 8-9, 2013
- Where: The First Baptist Church in the City of New York, 265 West 79th Street (corner of 79th and Broadway, just steps away from the 1 train 79th Street station), New York, NY 10024
- Agenda for this event is similar to FX-TW. More Details about FX-NYC Available Soon. (Breakout Sessions will include a special “Pastors’ Track” at this event)
- Applications will open on September 1, 2013.
The FX program is designed to equip spiritually mature, ministry focused individuals with the skills needed to minister in places where there is open and systematic hostility to the Gospel. If you have individuals or couples in your congregation who are interested in following Christ, making Him known, and accepting the risks of taking the Gospel to even the hardest places, the Frontline Experience is designed to help equip them for this pursuit.
Frontline Missions International • PO Box 829 • Taylors, SC 29687
(864) 451-5550 • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.FrontlineMissions.info